Friday, July 31, 2015

Gathering Steam: Pinterest Style

I recently learned what Pinterest was.  Even more recently learned that there is this thing on Pinterest called -- get ready -- hidden boards.  What on Earth girls use that for is beyond me. However, it is quite handy for a mysterious weekly hidden service ninja (yes that is exactly how I refer to myself) to use to plan out his next "attack."

As I was creating this board and searching for pins to add, I had a little dilemma.  I PRIDE myself in my most original service ideas.  I thought I should be the one making the pins for people to pin instead of me pinning what other people have done! But I quickly humbled myself and actually found some good material I am going to use one of these weeks.  Never underestimate the power of Pinterest ladies and gentlemen. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment